2013Woot woot! Happy New Year’s!
I haven’t been on wordpress for such a long time, way to uphold my resolutions… I am such a bad child…
So far, the new years has been HORRIBLE. I keep on getting fights with my parents. #teenage problems
Is this the puberty that I never hit, or am I just a disrespectful, bratty person? I’m probably the bratty person my older sister insists I am. LOLS
This leads me on to my New Year’s Resolutions!
- Blog, blog, blog! Blog at least 3 times a week, which is stretching it.
- Lose 30 pounds and be active!
- Stop unnecessarily going on FACEBOOK. I tell you I’m addicted. #firstworldproblems
- Get straight A’s!
- Volunteer up to 100 hours.
- Read at least 10 books about diseases. I don’t know why, but I totally fascinated after watching the movie, Contagion.
- Stop biting nails.
- Enjoy music and practice FLUTE at least 3 times a week.
- Stop fighting with parents. Make them proud. #impossibleasateenbutiwilltry
- Finish 2013 safely, successfully, and happily.
Hoping everything works out and 2013 treats me well,